Mittwoch, 11. September 2013

'This is us' - 1D

Yeaaaai I've seen the One Direction Movieee! It was awesome! I was shaking the whole time!  From the beginning til the end hehe. You really should watch the movie, even if you don't like 1D! After you have seen the movie, you will definitely like 1D! :) I bet that you will love them. (the movie theaters are pretty much the same like the movie theaters in germany) So the first half of my 9 weeks classes are over, which means that I got my progress reports: MS Studies - B; Choir - A; U.S. Government - B; Geometry - A. I don't know if I already wrote it down in one of the older posts, but we have 'remind 101's' in some classes, which means that we have to sign up for it (with our phone number) so that our teachers can send us important stuff, like homework etc. I took a screenshot of how it looks like ;) you can also see my geometry classroom in the picture below. Kuss & Schluss - alyssa




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen